Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Start of Nanny Tales

Being a nanny has brought me more joy than I ever thought possible. Every day something is said or done by the two boys I care for that brings me to tears from laughing so hard, causes the vessels in my head to pop out from anger, or compassion to pour out of my heart to fix whatever or whoever has made them sad. This journey that I am on started out as just a job, but it is no longer that. These boys, and their parents are my family. They are my life. Like everyone else, I am human, and not every day is a good one, and not every decision made has been the right one, but I wouldn't change a thing. Alden (age 7), and Isaac (Age 5) have changed my life for the better. I look forward to sharing stories about this wonderful adventure that I am on, and hope you enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment